Things to know before your appointment:
- Only the person being serviced will be allowed in the salon (one parent accompanying child/children)
- Once you arrive you may remain in your car and call the salon to inform us of your arrival, or you may wait outside until it is your time to be serviced.
- If you are showing symptoms (cold, allergies, etc.) we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- ALL who enter the salon must wear a mask, including children. Proper screening will be done upon arrival.
- Please limit the number of personal belongings brought to your appointment
- Hands must be sanitized upon entering.
- Please cleanse and dry your hair before arriving for your appointment. (Haircuts, Color, etc.)
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines with other clients and staff as much as possible.
- If receiving a color service; there will be disposable masks provided. We also ask that you let us know if there has been color applied (box dye) to your hair, before your appointment, so that we are able to allow the amount of time needed to perform the correct color service. Please plan for the price to increase slightly due to the need for more product mixture and the extended time since your last color appointment.
- We are not legally able to perform lip and chin waxing, or beard trims at this time. (These services require the mask to be removed, which is against state law at this time)
- We will be following the CDC and other guidelines for your safety and ours. Please keep in mind that your appointment time may take a bit longer than usual for this reason.
- We ask that you are on time for your appointment as we will be doing our best to stay on schedule too. If you are going to be late, please call to let us know so that we are able to adjust. If you are more than 10 mins late, we may need to reschedule your appointment. There will be no late or cancellation fees at this time.
Please have patience with us during this time. We cannot wait to see you.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to explore our website. Here you will find information on the services and products we have to offer, a chance to meet our team, view work from our talented stylists, along with much more that we have in store for you to view.
We strive for a comfortable, clean atmosphere where the whole family can receive a wide range of hair services.